Parc Botannia is a 99 years leasehold development that comprises of 735 units in total, across four 22-storey high blocks, with a good mix of unit types ranging from 1- to 5-bedroom apartments, that caters to the various needs of every family and investor.
Flanked by low-rise landed estates and the Seletar Aerospace Park, residents of Parc Botannia enjoy spectacular unblocked views towards the sea and lush greenery. The tender condition also required the developer to build a park just adjacent to Parc Botannia. Furthermore, with Thanggam LRT Station within 1 minute shelter walk away, residents of Parc Botannia Condo have access to convenience while living in such a quiet and tranquil area in Seletar.
Potential For Capital Appreciation
As part of URA’s Master Plan, the development of the future Seletar Regional Centre is set to create a huge impact in the region, as can be seen with its predecessors in Tampines and Jurong East. The upcoming North Coast Coast Innovation Corridor, which extends from the Woodlands Regional Centre down to the future Seletar Regional Centre and beyond, to the upcoming Punggol Creative Cluster and Learning Corridor, will further boost economic activities along the North to Northeastern coast.
The 320ha Seletar Aerospace Park, located just on the other side of the Tampines Expressway, is dedicated to the aerospace industry and its aviation research and development activities, and will be a major pool of highly-skilled potential tenants that will be looking for a home nearby.
The year 2015 undoubtedly marked the turning point for Sengkang, a once forgotten faraway land tucked away in the northeastern region of Singapore that had been associated with swamps and pig farms.
A new condo launch, High Park Residences recorded a huge success, with all units taken up fully! Sengkang, much to the delight of many, became an overnight celebrity that shifted the paradigm, one that stood for the longest time!
Two years on in the later part of 2017, Sengkang is about to rock, again! Parc Botannia Fernvale, another new condo launch is all set to follow the footsteps of big brother for yet another phenomenal sell-out!
Situated next to Thanggan LRT station, Parc Botannia offers superb convenience for daily commute. Within minutes, residents will find themselves in the cool comfort of an MRT train en-route to their destinations. Public transport is nothing but a great breezy experience. For residents who prefer to drive, Parc Botannia Fernvale is a few turns away from major highways such as TPE and CTE. Alternatively, major roads like Upper Thomson Road and Yio Chu Kang Roads are just as easily accessed to connect them to other parts of the island.
- Seletar Aeropsace Park (SAP) : An aerospace hub that is expected to generate more than 10,000 jobs in the aerospace arena as well as in supporting industries, close proximity means job opportunities are literally at the doorsteps for residents. It also means a great potential for capital gains, as well as healthy rental incomes.
- North Coast Innovation Corridor (NCIC) : Comprising Woodlands Regional Centre, Seletar Regional Centre and Punggol Creative Hub, NCIC provides a conducive environment for ideas to bounce, challenging the brainy and creative souls. Invariably, innovative businesses are the natural spin offs. Residents of Parc Botannia thus enjoy a full spectrum of education, research, career and smart living in the locality.
- Nearness to amenities : Seletar Mall, Compass One and Greenwich are just minutes away to do your shopping and groceries. Eateries of diverse cuisines await residents in these malls to satiate the discerning appetites! And yes, work those excess calories in nearby parks and fitness facilities!
- The Iconic Jalan Kayu : Parc Botannia is extremely privileged to be within walking distant to the Jalan Kayu stretch- a rich heritage that is synonymous to roti prata! Slated to be the second Holland Village, Jalan Kayu has been gazetted as a conservation venue; very much a prized selection in land starved Singapore!
|Developer||Fernvale Green Pte Ltd [Wee Hur Holdings and Sing Holdings]|
|Location||10 / 12 / 16 / 18 Fernvale Street|
|Tenure||99-year leasehold wef 30 Sep 2016|
|Legal TOP||30 December 2021|
|Legal Completion||30 December 2024|
|Number of Tower||4|
|No. Of Storeys||22|
|Site Area (approx)||17,196.4 m2 /185,095 ft2|
|Total No. Of Car Park Lots||741 Residential Lots (inclusive of 6 handicap lots)
15 Childcare Centre Lots (inclusive of 1 handicap lot)
Total: 756 Lots (includes 7 handicap lots)
|No. Of Lifts||TBA|
|Ceiling Height||Floor to Ceiling:
Typical Unit: 2.925m
Loft Unit: TBA
|Architect||P&T Consultants Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Architect||Coen Design International Pte Ltd|
Unit Type & Mix
|Unit Type & Mix||Approximate Size : m2 / ft2||No. Of Units||Total No. Of Units|
|1-Bedroom||420 – 431 sqft||67 units||193|
|1-Bedroom + Study||506 sqft||126 units|
|2-Bedroom C||581 – 592 sqft||83 units||269|
|2-Bedroom P||667 – 786 sqft||123 units|
|2-Bedroom + Study||775 – 936 sqft||63 units|
|3-Bedroom C||861 – 872 sqft||84 units||189|
|3-Bedroom P||969 – 1055 sqft||105 units|
|4-Bedroom C||1130 – 1302 sqft||21 units||63|
|4-Bedroom P||1249 – 1453 sqft||42 units|
|5-Bedroom||1410 – 1668 sqft||21 units||21|
|Total Residential Units||735 units|
A partnership between well-known developers Wee Hur and Sing Holdings, Parc Botannia Fernvale promises just about the best design with intelligent space usage. With exquisite appliances thrown in, this new condo is probably the most unrivaled residential development, drawing many green eyes!
Buyers can confidently count on the sterling track records of both developers. Impressive products by them collectively include Meyer Residences, The Laurels, The Springdale, UrbanEdge@Holland and Orange Grove Residences, just to name a few.
- Parc Botannia Fernvale Price from $5xxK, the Most Affordable Condo in SG
- Door step to Thanggam LRT
- Unblock Landed View
- Walk 7-8 mins or just 1 LRT stop to Seletar Mall (cinemas, 24hrs NTUC etc)
- Efficient layout without bay windows and planters
- Brought to you by reputable developers – Sing Holdings & Wee Hur Development
- Near to Sengkang Riverside Park, Sengkang Sports and Recreation Centre
- Easy access to major expressways (SLE/CTE/KPE/PIE)
- Near Golf courses and country clubs (SICC, Seletar Country Club)
- Close to Seletar Aerospace Par ( Potential tenant pool )
- Upcoming Seletar Regional Centre
- Proximity to education institutes : Several schools such as Fernvale Primary School, Pei Hwa Secondary School, Nan Chiau Primary School and Nan Chiau High School.
Parc Botannia Price Guide
- 1 Bedroom : From $548K
- 1+ Study : From $633K
- 2 Bedroom (C): From $738K
- 2 +Study : From $937K
- 3 Bedroom (C) : From $1.04M
- 3 Bedroom (P) : From $1.17M
- 4 Bedroom (C) : From $1.3M
- 4 Bedroom (P) : From $1.45M
- 5 Bedroom : From $1.6M
Parc Botannia Floor Plan
Register with us to be the very first to receive Parc Botannia Condo full range of floor plan.
Call Parc Botannia Showflat Hotline 61009368 to Register Your Interest and Enjoy Special Preview Discount