Kent Ridge Hill Residences is a Luxury residential development in District 05, situated along South Buona Vista Road, formerly known as Park Vista. Spread on a total area of 29, 659 square meters, Kent Ridge Hill Residences is slated to have 11 blocks of 5-storey. It is going to nestle in itself a total of 548 units, includes 50 Strata landed houses.
The site will be beautifully landscaped throughout, with a wide range of facilities like pools, cooking and dining pavilions for entertaining friends and relatives, spas and jacuzzis, clubhouse and function rooms, and basement car parks for residents.
The natural Hilltop landscape that surrounds Kent Ridge Hill Residences extends into the development. The greenery and the beauty of the nature are integrated with the design. What you get are homes that are planted on a beautiful landscape rather than built on just a hard concrete surface.
Kent Ridge Hill Residences Price Guide
|Type||No.of Units||Size (sqft)||Price From|
|1 BR||125||474 – 603||$778,000|
|1 BR + Study||51||517 – 646||$884,000|
|2 BR Compact||64||646 – 743||$1,090,000|
|2 BR Premium||52||786 – 904||$1,280,000|
|2 BR + Study||87||743 – 893||$1,312,000|
|3 BR Compact||13||883 – 1001||$1,535,000|
|3 BR Deluxe||38||947 – 958||$1,626,000|
|3 BR Premium||40||1044 – 1076||$1,776,000|
|3+ Study Penthouse||6||1399 – 1442||$2,378,000|
|4 Bedroom Penthouse||12||1518 – 1927||$2,558,000|
|5 Bedroom + Study Penthouse||10||1776 -1787||$2,803,000|
|4 Bedroom Strata Landed||36||1830||$2,620,000|
|5 Bedroom Strata Landed||14||2067||$2,820,000|
*Click for Kent Ridge Hill Residences Price List
Kent Ridge Hill Residences Project Details
|Project Name||Kent Ridge Hill Residences|
|Developer||Oxley Holding Limited|
|Address||50 South Buona Vista Road|
|Site Are||Approx 286,958 sq ft (26, 659 sq m)|
|Total Units||548 units (inclusive of 50 Strata Landed Houses)|
|Description||11 Towers of 5-Storey
50 Strata Landed House
|Expected T.O.P||31 December 2024|
|Expected Legal Completion||31 December 2027|
|Landscape Consultant||Ecoplan Asia Pte Ltd|
1 bedroom (125 units) 474 – 592sqft
Kent Ridge Hill Residences is well situated in prime District 5 of South Buona Vista Road. The development is Just 600meter or about 7 minutes’ stroll to Pasir Panjang MRT station (Circle Line). A one stop train ride will get you to Mapletree Business District; housing significant banks like HSBC, Deutsche Bank and others. A two stop train ride will certainly get you to the Singapore largest shopping mall, Vivo City and HarbourFront City.
For groceries, residents are given the options of two supermarkets. They can either go to the NUH medical centre or PSA branch of NTUC Fairprice. Other close retail stores and shops include Vivo City, ARC, The Star Vista Mall, and Holland Village.
If you are a food lover, you can satisfy your appetite with the mouth-watering food items offered in a diverse mix of restaurants and cafes that are located nearby. Explore the Pasir Panjang and South Buona Vista roads and check out some eateries there.
Kent Ridge Hill Residences is also in close proximity to National University Hospital (NUH), One North, Fusionopolis, Biopolis and Science Park.
Kent Ridge Hill Residences is designed to offer plenty of features to the residents. There will be a swimming pool where residents can relax and unwind after a tiring day at work or on weekends. For those who are into fitness, there will be a gymnasium. There will be clubhouse and function rooms as well, where different events can be hosted. Residents of the residence will enjoy the luxury of rejuvenating and refreshing in spas and jacuzzi that this development will feature.
Apart from that, it is also designed to have a state-of-the-art tennis hall. If the residents want to host their friends or family, they will be able to use cooking and dining pavilion in this residential project. A huge parking area in basement comprising of space that can accommodate 548 cars is also available for residents. On top of that, a special design cutting-edge technology will be used to provide 24×7 security to the residents.
When it goes to educational institutes, the site of this project is definitely an ideal one. Some of the renowned institutes in Singapore are located within the vicinity. These include National University of Singapore, Science Park, and Preston Campus of the ISS International School. In addition to that, Japanese Schools, and United World College are also located not far away from the development.
For recreational opportunities, there are plenty of them located around the site. There is Temasek Club, Kent Ridge Park, and Hort Park where residents can enjoy their leisure time with their loved ones. Moreover, Telok Blangah Hill Park, Southern Ridges Greenbelt, and Mount Faber Park are also located around the site. On the southern side of this site, Labrador Nature Reserve and Coastal Walk is located.
Oxley Holdings Limited (“Oxley” or “the Group”) is a home-grown Singaporean property developer. Oxley is principally engaged in the business of property development and property investment. Since its inception, the Group’s accelerated growth has resulted in a burgeoning presence both locally and overseas. It now has a presence across twelve geographical markets.
The Group has a diversified portfolio comprising development and investment projects in Singapore, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Cyprus, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Myanmar, Australia, Japan and Vietnam. Oxley’s expertise does not lie solely in property development; the Group also renders project management and consultancy expertise in Myanmar.
Oxley’s property development portfolio encompasses choice residential, commercial and industrial projects. Key elements of the Group’s choice developments include prime locations, desirable lifestyle features and preferred designs. With a keen grasp of market sentiments and trends, Oxley has achieved remarkable growth since its inception.
Greater Southern Waterfront
An area known as the Greater Southern Waterfront, which currently houses the Pasir Panjang and City Terminals, will be cleared for redevelopment within the next 10 to 15 years. The emptied land, which spans up to 1000 hectares (thrice the size of Marina Bay), is adjacent to many existing popular districts such as Harbourfront, Labrador and the Marina Central area.
Pasir Panjang has been earmarked as one of the neighbourhoods which would benefit from the Greater Southern Waterfront project. Currently known more for its idyllic and laid back feel, all this is set to change when Pasir Panjang becomes part of a seamless southern belt, with both residential and commercial activities operating side by side.
- Location. Located in District 05, at Buona Vista off Pasir Panjang road. A low-density, low-rise private residential enclave: it comprises private homes like condominiums, apartments, cluster houses, and landed homes. Very similar in ambiance to Upper Bukit Timah and the Siglap / Katong districts.
- Nearest MRT Station. Located 600 metres, or 7 to 8 minutes walk from the Pasir Panjang Villa MRT station on the Circle Line. This takes you 3 stops down to Harbourfront station or VivoCity, and 3 stops up to One-North, or 5 stops to Holland Village.
- Business Centres. This place is much nearer to major business centres than most people realise. It is a 15 minute drive from Raffles Place and the Marina Bay Financial District. But even closer to hand are many business hubs: Maple tree Business City (5 minutes drive), One North (9 minutes drive), and International Business Park. These last 3 alone represent over 50,000 jobs – that’s a lot of potential tenants or buyers.
- Shopping, Banks, Supermarkets, Dining. Kent Ridge Hill Residences location is not lacking in amenities. There are plenty of dining and shopping choices: Viva Vista down the road, City (10 minutes drive), Alexandra Retail Centre (6 minutes), Star Vista (9 minutes), Holland Village (10 minutes). Even Orchard Road is quite accessible, being a 15 minute drive away.
- Education Institutions. This area is home to one of the main education and research belts of Singapore, that include institutions like the National University of Singapore and its related research institutes, Science Park, Japanese schools, the ISS International School (Preston campus), United World College, and so on.
- Nature Reserves & Parks. Kent Ridge Park at door step, one of the rare development with direct access to a national park.
- Accessibility. Quick access to other parts of Singapore is provided via West Coast Highway, that joins the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE).
- Panoramic View. Many units comes with Kent Ridge Park view and Sea view.
- Greater Southern Waterfront. With the grater southern waterfront masterplan, potential great value appreciation.