The Woodleigh Residences in Bidadari town centre is a rare mixed commercial and residential development fully-integrated with The Woodleigh Shopping Mall, Woodleigh MRT Station and the first air-conditioned Underground Bus Interchange. The developers will also work hand-in-hand with the People’s Association and the Singapore Police Force to build integrated 6000 square metres community club and a 2,200 square metres police post. There is also a Childcare centre within the Community Club.
Jointly developed by Kajima and SPH, the condo and its 2-Bedroom to 4-Bedroom apartments will be the epitome of high Japanese standard and precision. The Woodleigh Mall within the development will enjoy a high quality tenant mix and will be managed by SPH.
Overlooking the huge Alkaff Lake and 10 hectares of Bidadari Park, it offers nature at a huge scale at the doorstep. The Woodleigh Residences is within 1 km from popular Cedar Primary School (co-ed), Cedar Girls Secondary and Maris Stella High School (Pri and Sec). This unique development is just across the road from Stamford American International School, presenting investors a ready source of high-paying expat tenants.
Linking seamlessly with a new age hawker centre in Woodleigh Village and Bidadari Park via Link Bridges, The Woodleigh Residences promises ultimate convenience and a lifestyle into the future for the whole family.
The Woodleigh Residences Price Guide
|Room Type||Unit Size (sqft)||Price from|
|2 Bedroom||570/592 sqft||$1.088M|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||646/ 667/ 689/ 700 sqft||$1.261M|
|2 Bedroom Flexi||721/ 743 sqft||$1.407M|
|3 Bedroom||850/ 958 sqft||$1.664M|
|3 Bedroom Deluxe||1076/ 1119 sqft||$2.077M|
|4 Bedroom||1270/ 1281 sqft||$2.550M|
|4 Bedroom Deluxe||1475 sqft (with Private Lift)||$3.213M|
* Click for The Woodleigh Residences Price List
The Woodleigh Residences Project Details
|Project Name||The Woodleigh Residences|
|Developer||Kajima Development Pte Ltd & Singapore Press Holdings Ltd|
|Address||Bidadari Park Drive|
|Site Are||Approx 273,847 sqft|
|Tenure||Leasehold 99-years w.e.f 18 September 2017|
|Total Units||667 residential units|
|Description||Proposed Mixed-use Commercial & Residential Development Comprising 2-Storey Shopping Podium, 3 Basements with Carparks, 11 Blocks of 11-Storey Residential Flats (667 Units) With Swimming Pool & Communal Facilities, Commercial Bridge with Airspace Across Bidadari Park Drive, Airspace/ Subterranean Connections to Woodleigh Village & Integrated With Community Club & Neighbourhood Police Centre on Lot 10889K MK 24 At Upper Aljunied Road/ Bidadari Park Drive Singapore (Toa Payoh Planning Area)|
|Expected T.O.P||31 August 2022|
|Expected Legal Completion||31 August 2025|
|Architect||DP Architects Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Consultant||Salad Dressing|
|Interior Designer||Ilya Corporation|
|Main Contractor||Kajima – Tiong Seng Joint Venture|
Residential facilities & features
|Pavilion BBQ by-the-pool, Chillout Deck, Pool Deck, Cabana by- the-pool, Lap Pool, Woodleigh Feature Tree, Pavilion BBQ-by- the-lake, Green Bridge, Indoor Onsen, Infinity Greens, Rolling Greens, Rain Garden, Rain Garden Lagoon, Jacuzzi, Pavilion Zen, Japanese Sunken Courtyard with BBQ, Garden of Reflections, Infinity Family Pool, Cabana by-the-lake, Outdoor Shower, Alfresco Kitchen And Dining, Jogging Track, Gym, Study Room, Tatami Rooms, Pavilion BBQ by-the-farm, Urban Farming Area,Function Room, Gourmet Kitchen with Teppanyaki, Engawa, Kids’ Water Play Area, Little Tots Play Area, Children Playground, Children Play Deck, Children Slide|
|Commercial key trades||Supermarket, food hall, cafes, restaurants, fashion, enrichment centres, medical clinics|
Integrated development amenities
|Transport nodes connectivity||
The Woodleigh Residences is a brand new ground-breaking project at the upcoming Bidadari Estate. Located along Bidadari Park Drive and Upper Serangoon Road, this mixed development holds 667 apartments with choice of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units.
Integrated with The Woodleigh Mall, which boasts approximately 28,000sqm of retail, dining and lifestyle services, enjoy convenience to lifestyle amenities right at your doorstep.
Sitting directly above the Woodleigh MRT station, it offers unparalleled access to the city via the North-East Line. Minutes away from the Central Expressway (CTE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE), commuting to all parts of the island will be a breeze!
The Woodleigh Residences is situated at the city fringe along Woodleigh Lane. From Woodleigh MRT Station, it will take 9 minutes of train ride to reach Dhoby Ghaut MRT Interchange and 13 minutes of train ride to Chinatown MRT Interchange. It is 1 station away is Serangoon MRT Interchange where residents can transit to the Circle Line. Residents will also be able to transit to Downtown Line at the Little India Station which is just 4 train stations away.
Driving to Orchard will take an approximate of 6 minutes and 9 minutes to the Central Business District (CBD).
The Woodleigh Residences is within 1-2km catchment area of popular schools such as Maris Stella High School, Cedar Primary School, St Andrew’s Village, and Stamford American International School.
Others reputable schools within the vicinity include St Andrew’s Junior School, Yangzheng Primary, St Gabriel’s Primary, Canossa Catholic Primary, Peichun Public School (New), First Toa Payoh Primary and Paya Lebar Methodist Girls.
Bidadari New Estate at a Glance
- The Bidadari Estate has six distinctive neighbourhoods that will be integrated with parks and communal spaces to create a tranquil urban oasis
- Pedestrian and cyclist-friendly
- Transformation of undulating greenery into a regional park with man-made lake as the centrepiece – 10 hectares (100,000 sq metres)
- Alkaff Lake, named after a vanished landmark, Alkaff Lake Gardens, which was located there. Alkaff family from Saudi Arabia, who were merchants and landowners, made major contributions to the Singapore economy
Incorporated in 1984, main board-listed Singapore Press Holdings Ltd (SPH) is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. On the property front, SPH owns 70% in a real estate investment trust called SPH REIT which comprises Paragon, a premier upscale retail mall and medical suite/office property in Orchard Road and The Clementi Mall, a mid-market suburban mall. SPH also owns and operates The Seletar Mall. It built an upmarket residential condominium, Sky@eleven, at Thomson Road.
Kajima Corporation is a Japanese construction company. Founded in 1840, the company has its headquarters in Motoakasaka, Minato, Tokyo. Through its history of Kajima in Singapore, they have successfully completed over 200 projects throughout the island including the tallest building in Singapore, major landmarks and several pilot projects.
|Convenience in a Glance|
- The central and focal point in Bidadari, the next ‘Bishan’.
- Built by Prestigious developer Kajima and SPH – Japanese design, architecture and construction
- Integrated with Woodleigh MRT – A central lift in the condo goes right into the MRT at the basement.
- Integrated with the first underground bus interchange.
- Integrated with a police station and Community Club, designed by developers hand-in-hand with People’s Association and Singapore Police Force.
- A mixed development with shops and F&B on the first few levels.
- Seamless Integration of Community Living in a Garden
- Many units with unblocked view of Alkaff Lake and the 10 hectares of greenery of Bidadari Park
- Stamford American International School is right across the road, lots of potential tenants (families and teachers). Australian International School and many local schools such as Maris Stella High (Pri & Sec), Cedar Primary and Cedar Girls’ Sec in the vicinity.
- Superior Finishing and Fittings – De Dietrich, Toto, eg, with timeless Japanese Craftsmanship
- High rental return and massive growth potential.
The Woodleigh Residences Floor Plan
The Woodleigh Residences Site Plan