Parc Esta, formerly known as Eunosville, is a 99-year leasehold condominium developed by MCL Land. It sits on the site of the former privatised HUDC Eunosville along Sims Avenue, with the gross floor area spans more than 350,000 square feet. Parc Esta is made up of 9 blocks of 18-storey residential development, comprising one to five bedrooms, with a total of 1,399 units and 5 shop units.
Located right opposite Eunos MRT Station, Parc Esta Condo is within two minutes walk to the Eunos MRT Station. There is also a shelter leading to the bus stop along Sims Avenue.
Parc Esta is within an easy reach to the food plaza, malls, restaurants, educational and recreational facilities. The convenient living that Parc Esta provides is definitely one of the reason why it is one of the highly sought after project of the year.
Parc Esta Price Guide
|Room Type||Unit Sizes (Sqft)||Price From|
|1 Bedroom||420 sqft – 549 sqft||$739K|
|2 Bedroom||581 sqft – 861 sqft||$1.022M|
|3 Bedroom||904 sqft – 1,206 sqft||$1.373M|
|4 Bedroom||1,119 sqft – 1.410 sqft||$1.759M|
|5 Bedroom||1,399 sqft – 1,604 sqft||$2.234M|
|Project Name||Parc Esta 东景苑|
|Developer||MCL Land (Everbright) Pte Ltd|
|Address||Sims Avenue, Singapore|
|Site Are||Approx 376,716,32 sq ft (34,997.8 sq m)|
|Tenure||Leasehold 99-years from 12 July 2018|
|Total Units||1,399 residential units and 5 shop units|
|Description||9 Blocks Of 18-Storey Residential Flat Development with Basement and Mezzanine Basement Carparks, Swimming Pool and Communal Facilities on Lot 04132L MK 23 at Sims Avenue|
|Expected T.O.P||31 December 2022|
|Expected Legal Completion||31 October 2025|
|Architect||P&T Consultants Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Consultant||Ecoplan Asia Pte Ltd|
|unit Mix||1 Bedroom: 420 sqft - 549 sqft
1 Bedroom with Study: 517 sqft - 624 sqft
2 Bedroom: 581 sqft - 753 sqft
2 Bedroom Premium: 700 sqft - 861 sqft
2 Bedroom with Study: 829 sqft - 1,023 sqft
3 Bedroom: 904 sqft - 1,109 sqft
3 Bedroom Flexi: 958 sqft - 1,119sqft
3 bedroom Premium: 1,023 / 1,206 sq ft
4 Bedroom: 1,119 sqft - 1,335 sqft
4 Bedroom Premium: 1,227 sq ft- 1,410 sqft
5 Bedroom: 1,399 sqft - 1,604 sqft
Shop: 657 sqft
Parc Esta is less than 200meter or 2 minutes walk to Eunos MRT Station. Residents will enjoy easy accessibility to all parts of the island as the site is conveniently linked to major highways such as PIE and ECP.
Shopping, dining, entertainment and recreational facilities located at Paya Lebar, East Coast and Katong are just a short drive away.
The Central Business District is only 15 minutes’ drive away. Travelling to Changi Airport, Orchard Shopping Belt, Marina bay Sand, Central Business District are all within an easy reach.
Parc Esta is so strategically located within a stone throw away to the food plaza, malls, restaurants, educational and recreational facilities. Shopping amenities such as Parkway Parade, 112 Katong, Paya Lebar Square are all within short drive away.
Eunos MRT Station is one stop away from Paya Lebar MRT Station. URA has slated Paya Lebar Central to be a commercial hub.
Parc Esta Condo is situated near a host of gourmet areas. That includes 600 metres away from the Geylang Serai Market and it will take 7 minutes to walk to the market from the condominium. Others amenities within the vicinity include the Eunos Crescent Market and Food Centre, Old Airport Road Food Centre as well as a town centre with clinics and provision shops.
Parc Esta is in close proximity to numerous of prestigious schools. There are many reputable primary schools around the vicinity as well. This is also another advantage of purchasing a development in a matured estate. There are usually more schools for parents to choose from. Parc Esta Condo is within a 1-kilometre radius to Haig Girls School and within a 2-kilometre radius to Tao Nan Primary School. Others reputable Schools nearby include Maha Bodhi School, CHIJ Katong Primary, Tanjong Katong Primary, St Stephen’s School, Kong Hwa School and Telok Kurau Primary School.
MCL Land is a leading property group in Singapore. A member of the Jardine Matheson Group under Hongkong Land Holdings, MCL Land has a long track record of building quality homes in Singapore and Malaysia over the last 50 years. The Group has an extensive portfolio of prime residential properties in Singapore and Malaysia.
|Convenience in a Glance|
- Iconic Development right next to Eunos MRT Station
- Prestigious Developer MCL Land
- 1399 Residential Units consisting of 1-5 bedrooms
- Amenities and Shopping malls within close proximity
- Rare large plot of land in District 14, huge landscape of 376,713 sqft
- A new landmark in the east, Parc Esta is an outstanding architectural design with full height glass and "picture frame" windows to maximise the views
- Lantern design creating a modern yet resort-feel living environment
- 240m long water and garden scape broken into 3 distinct zones to cater to every individual's recreational needs
- Superb city-fringe location with Eunos MRT Station at its doorstep
- Only 1 MRT station away from the new Regional Centre Paya Lebar Quarters
- Minutes drive to East Coast Park
- Haig Girls' School, Elias Park Primary School within 1km
- CHIJ (Katong) Primary, Tao Nan School, Kong Hwa School, St Stephen's School, Tanjong Katong Primary School, Telok Kurau Primary School within 2km
- Wide selection of units from 1- 5 bedrooms types of units to cater to every needs and budget
- Marble flooring for all unit types with fully equipped kitchen and smart home provisions
- Branded finishes and fittings like SMEG, Villeroy & Boch and Hansgrohe
Parc Esta Floor Plan
*DOWNLOAD E-BROCHURE FOR PARC ESTA FLOOR PLAN